Braylon Sanders, WR
More from Ole Miss Rebels News
- Ole Miss Football: Are the Rebels for real after win vs #22 Tulane?
- Ole Miss football climbs the rankings in the latest AP Poll after big win
- Everything you need to know about Michael Oher and the “Blind Side” controversy
- Ole Miss News: Rebels land big ‘24 commitment, Murrell set to return
- Ole Miss Football lands a pair of talented transfer defensive backs
Braylon Sanders recently announced his plans to return as a fifth-year senior in Oxford in 2021 which is huge for the Rebels. Sanders has everything it takes to be a great wide receiver in the Kiffin/Lebby offense.
Sanders has the size at 6.0′ and 190 lbs, speed, and is sure-handed. He is also an excellent route runner and has the ability to outrun coverage.
Ole Miss football fans have seen glimpses of what he is capable of in the past and in 2020 he showed up bigger than ever. Even though Sanders was overshadowed by Elijah Moore and Dontario Drummond, he had an opportunity to prove his worth and he did.
Sanders had just 15 receptions on the season but had 376 yards, a 25.07 yard per catch average, and 4 touchdowns. 2021 will be his turn to shine.